Friday, November 12, 2010

A New Blogger on Board!

    Okay watch out I am new to this blogging thing! I am not even sure if anyone will read it! But I have a few friends that have one and I thought what a great way for not only my family and friends to keep up with us, but also for our family! Kinda of like a journal! I am warning you though I am not the best speller of grammatical person, so please don't critique me! So today on November 12 2010 I am an official blogger!
     For those of you who don't know me! I am married to Tony and we are about to celebrate our seven year anniversary! We have two wonderful sons; London who is five and in his first year of kindergarten and Rowan who is two almost three! I stay at home to take care of them, but I am also a full time student going for my nursing degree! Tony is a chef and works all of the time, so its just me and the boys a lot of the time! Well I guess that brings an end to my first blog! Hopefully I didn't bore any one to much! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment